Interesting Places to See in Saigon

Posted in ,

I have also mapped some places that I may see in Saigon (HCMC):


View In Saigon in a larger map

The following shows the location of the Cao Dai Temple in Tay Ninh and the Cu Chi Tunnels. According to LP, these two are included in a $5.00 day tour which I may opt to join on my return from PP or SR, if I have time left.


View In Saigon in a larger map

But since I have only a day left on my itinerary, I will choose between Cu Chi/Cao Dai or Mekong. I think Mekong is better but I have to consider the weather too. So I'll decide when I'm there. But for Mekong tour, I'll choose the Cai Be-Vihn Long Day Tour. Here's the map for Mekong:


View In Saigon in a larger map

This entry was posted on November 7, 2009 at Saturday, November 07, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments